- Consulting and electronic guides about the Electronic System of Travel Authorization
eligibility and application process.
- ESTA Application Data Entry, Processing and Data Accuracy Check
- ESTA Travel Authorization confirmation document digital delivery (by email)
- Application status check and updates during 2 years after services purchased.
- 24/7 Visa Waiver Program questions, information and support line, also by email and live chat.
- Status update in 24 hours.
On March 4, 2010, President Obama signed into law the Travel Promotion Act (TPA) of 2009, Pub. L. No. 111-145. The Act directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish a fee for the use of the ESTA system, comprised of $10.00 for each VWP applicant receiving authorization to travel to the United States and $4.00 for the processing of the ESTA application. A $60 USD fee will be charged by Global Electronic Commerce Corp Inc. to cover the assistance and data processing fee. The total value of the application, data entry/processing and ESTA consulting is $74 USD.
Paypal™ is our primary payment method. You can pay online as well, with all major debit and credit cards. We can also collect payments by Western Union™, Money Gram™ and Bank Wire as alternative payment methods. Extra fees may apply if you choose to pay with any of the alternative payment methods.
It’s simple, secure and reliable